Discovery Webinar Series
Today, a single, simple mistake can derail a complex project and cost millions of dollars. Truth is, we all make mistakes while capturing schematics, specifying component properties, or creating PCB layouts. When we rely on physical prototypes or sophisticated simulation tools to verify designs late in the design cycle, simple errors that should have been caught earlier can require weeks of effort to identify and fix. Most companies accept this as an inevitable result of increased product complexity, but it doesn’t have to be this way.
In this series of online webinars, we’re bringing you an opportunity to join other engineering teams to learn and ask your questions.
The Summer Schedule: Never Miss a Webinar
- Managing Electronics Systems Design Risk with An Optimized Verification - Click Below to View On Demand
- Ensuring DDR4 Electrical Performance At Intended Data-Rate - Click Below to View On Demand
- Customizing DDR4 Designs for Cost and Performance - Click Below to View On Demand
- Error Reduction in the Design Definition Phase - Coming Soon!
- Optimize New Product Introductions - Going Fast, Right or Both - Coming Soon!
- A Hybrid Design Verification Methodology for Incresed Coverage and Faster Interactions - Coming Soon!