Valor Process Prep
Valor Process Preparation for PCB Assembly and Test
A complete engineering solution for PCB Assembly and Test
Streamline engineering tasks with production-optimized data
The Valor Process Preparation module is a complete engineering solution for DFx, process development and test engineering for PCB assembly operations. It improves the efficiency and quality of PCB assembly with tools such as optimized front-end DFA analysis, BOM validation, stencil design, SMT programming and line balancing.
Process Preparation (formerly known as vPlan) software by Valor, delivers a complete software solution comprising DFx, SMT, assembly and test engineering for PCB assembly operations.
With a single central database of engineering data based on import of ODB++, native CAD, and BOM files with fully configurable manufacturing process definitions, Valor Process Preparation ensures automated, error-free set-ups and outputs for PCB assembly, test and inspection, right first time, in half the normal time.
- Increase engineering efficiency by using a single tool for all process engineering tasks
- Eliminate redundant preparation work with Learning Libraries
- Increase documentation efficiency through automation and use of templates
- Maximize off-line preparation to eliminate on-line trial and error delays
- Preserve manufacturing know-how, including manufacturing best practices libraries and customer data preparation flows.
- Increase product profitability by seamlessly moving production between lines and factories using PPF