Siemens And Mentor Graphics Offer A Wide Range Of Packages For PCB Design; PCB Design Integrated With Solid Edge 3D CAD, Low Cost Classic Pads Standard, Pads Professional, Based On The Xpedition PCB Routing Technology, And The Xpedition Flow, The World’s Most Powerful And Complete Enterprise Level PCB Design Environment. Trilogic Can Evaluate Your Company’s PCB Design Requirements From A Technology, Personnel, And Process Standpoint To Recommend And Then Implement The Optimal PCB Design Process.
Two offers are available to users of Altium tools through June 30th, 2020.
Today’s PCB designers’ needs vary. You need tools that can scale with your business and address the complexity and challenges engineers are facing. PADS Professional is the self-contained, integrated, full PCB design flow that supports hardware engineers and small workgroups.
Advanced layout with the industry’s most powerful interactive router and advanced hierarchical 3D design
- A complete PCB Design package with; Schematic capture and PCB Layout, SI, Analog/Mixed Signadvanced layout, PCBl and Thermal simulation, and everything needed to design and document a PCB including:
- Xpedition Routing and constraint management technology to handle the world’s most challenging designs
- Sketch router
- Cavities and embedded passives
- Optional MultiTrace Tuning
- Optional Rigid Flex design
- Optional Enhanced RF design
- Optional FPGA Optimization + Synthesis
PADS Professional VX.2.7
PADS Professional is built on Xpedition® technology, enterprise-grade tools that scale to any size or complexity of design.
The VX.2.7 release addresses enhancements to the core technology incorporating our customers feedback.
This is just an overview, for the full release highlights please click here.
- Rigid-flex centric design features – Simplify the fastest growing PCB interconnection technology
- Multi-trace High-Speed routing – Define, tune, and review complex nets 5X faster!
- Simulation and Analysis – Powered by industry-renowned HyperLynx technologies
- ECAD-MCAD Collaboration – Accelerate time-to-market and quality with efficient electro-mechanical co-design
PADS Professional Evaluation
The full PADS® Professional flow enables you to design, validate, and manufacture PCB-centric systems.
PADS Professional utilizes industry-leading Xpedition® technology which is powerful enough to handle the most complex and demanding designs requirements.
Please contact us to start your free trial today!
Evaluation Cheat Sheet
SOLID EDGE PCB DESIGN
SOLID EDGE IS A PORTFOLIO OF AFFORDABLE, EASY-TO-USE SOFTWARE TOOLS THAT ADDRESSES ALL ASPECTS OF THE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT PROCESS–3D DESIGN, SIMULATION, MANUFACTURING, DATA MANAGEMENT AND MORE. SOLID EDGE PROVIDES PCB DESIGN WITH INTEGRATED SCHEMATIC CAPTURE AND PCB LAYOUT, SIMPLIFYING ECAD/MCAD COLLABORATION IN ONE SYSTEM.
THE WORLD’S MOST CAPABLE AND COMPREHENSIVE PCB DESIGN FLOW, PROVIDING A TRUE ENTERPRISE ENVIRONMENT FOR PCB, IC AND SYSTEMS DESIGN. XPEDITION ENTERPRISE OFFERS SOLUTIONS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS
- Schematic Capture
- Multiboard Systems Design
- PCB Layout
- World most powerful interactive Sketch routing environment
- IC Package Design
- Rigidflex Design
- True Schematic and PCB Layout Design Concurrency
- Enterprise Library and Project Data Management
- Integrated PCB DFM Analysis with Valor NPI
- Comprehensive Signal Integrity, and Power Integrity Analysis with Hyperlynx
- Integrated Electronics Cooling Simulation with FloTherm and Flotherm XT
- Analog and Mixed domain simulation with Xpedition AMS
POWERFUL PCB DESIGN SOFTWARE AT AN INCREDIBLY AFFORDABLE PRICE POINT
- Schematic capture
- Part creating wizard
- PartQuest with 450K+ parts
- Constraints with hierarchy
- PCB Layout
- Interactive router
- ECAD-MCAD collaboration
- 3D rendering
- Optional CFD electronics cooling
- Optional DC Drop analysis
- Optional DDR wizard and analysis
PADS STANDARD PLUS
POWERFUL HIGH SPEED CONSTRAINTS AND PCB ANALYSIS WITH HYPERLYNX TECHNOLOGY.
- All of the features in PADS Standard, in addition to the following
- High speed constraints for differential pairs, impedance matching
- Interactive router that conforms to high speed constraints
- Physical design reuse
- Signal integrity with crosstalk analysis
- Board level thermal analysis
- Optional design for manufacturing checks borrowed from Valor
- Optional high speed auto routing, DFT, chip on board