Improve product quality and catch errors early
Can you Afford Not to Simulate?
Design schedules are shortening and products are becoming increasingly more complex than ever. Oftentimes, costly design errors and problems are found late in the design cycle or after release-particularly due to engineering’s inability to properly analyze and test during the product development, where the cost of change is lowest. Simply put, testing cannot wait until the physical prototype is built.
Common Issues Virtual Prototyping Can Resolve
- Inability to test all product use cases with a physical prototype
- Product failures found after release
- Inability to optimize for cost, yield, and reliability
- No way to quickly test design alternatives early in the development phase
- Multiple re-spins due to product quality issues