Manage Design Intent Directly Inside Your CAD Environment
Native Constraint Management
As designs become more complex, the number of constrained and managed nets continue to increase. Keeping track of the growing number of rules that need to be adhered to can become a serious design challenge. Without a constraint-aware CAD environment, design teams are forced to spend an extensive amount of time checking their design against their rules manually or risk sending a bad design to production
Common Constraint Management Issues
- CAD data and constraints are stored separately
- Extensive time is spent verifying designs based on external constraint requirements.
- Inability to define constraints properly inside native CAD tools.
- Constraint checking does not occur in real-time
- Inability to derive design intent from actual simulation results.