Date(s) - 11/15/2018
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Categories No Categories
The recently released HyperLynx® VX.2.4 adds additional functionality to the significant improvements introduced in the VX.2.3 release. In this webinar we will explore how the new SERDES Wizard has been further enhanced to support IBIS-AMI simulations, and highlight the addition of support for power-aware SI analysis with integration of PDN and PDN-aware via models. For HyperLynx DRC we will explain the two new rules categories, Safety (creepage) and Analog, that have been added to the original EMC, SI, and PI categories. Please join us to find out what you will gain by moving to the latest release.
What You Will Learn
- How to run IBIS-AMI simulations in the new SERDES Wizard
- Using power-aware SI analysis with integration of PDN and PDN-aware via models
- The benefits of the new categories in HyperLynx DRC
- How download and install, and use this release with your existing flow
Who Should Attend
- Electrical Engineers
- Hardware Engineers
- Signal Integrity Engineers
Bookings are closed for this event.