Date(s) - 04/05/2018
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Using the power of PADS Professional, you can simplify the rigid-flex PCB design process. Rigid-flex allows engineers to achieve difficult design requirements in small form factors. PADS Professional makes the process of designing rigid-flex PCBs easier than ever with full stackup control, routing techniques for curved traces, and 3D to view your flex design inside the enclosure.
What You Will Learn
- The process of creating a rigid-flex PCB design
- How to address unique design challenges associated with rigid-flex
- How to tackle complex plane challenges
- Powerful routing techniques for rigid-flex traces
Kyle LakeKyle Lake is an Applications Engineer for Oasis Sales. Before joining Oasis, Kyle was a Corporate Marketing Engineer at Mentor Graphics where he was responsible for helping customers identify solutions to their PCB design issues.
His primary focus at Oasis is supporting the solutions within the Xpedition® Enterprise Platform and PCB simulation tools for high-performance designs.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone concerned with ensuring Rigd-Flex PCB Design quality
- Electrical Engineers
- Hardware engineers
- PCB designers
Bookings are closed for this event.