Date(s) - 03/01/2018
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Mixed Technology and RF Design with PADS Professional
For complex mixed technology system design with RF, analog, and digital technologies, the RF portion can represent a large part of the total design cycle. At the same time, RF systems have become more common and have increased in complexity.
This web seminar will present innovative tools and methodologies to dramatically cut the design time, improve product performance, and lead to better quality PCBs containing mixed technology, including RF circuits.
What You Will Learn
- How to efficiently design RF circuits with PADS Professional
- Using the direct inter-tool communication interface as an alternative to manual file transfer
- Integration of RF schematic and layout designs with ADS or AWR simulators
- Maintaining a local RF library to support a variety of commonly used RF elements
- Reducing design time with advanced RF Layout features such as automated stitching Vias, RF clearance rules, and route meanders
Who Should View
- Electrical engineers and PCB designers who work with RF and mixed-signal designs
- Design managers interested in reducing cycle times and better managing their resources
- Anyone involved in RF or wireless design as part of a larger system
We hope you can join us for the webinar.
Bookings are closed for this event.