Date(s) - 03/07/2019
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
For complex mixed technology system design with RF, analog, and digital technologies, the RF portion can represent a large part of the total design cycle. At the same time, RF systems have become more common and have increased in complexity.
This web seminar will present innovative tools and methodologies to dramatically cut the design time, improve product performance, and lead to better quality PCBs containing mixed technology, including RF circuits.
What You’ll Learn
- How to efficiently design RF circuits with PADS Professional
- Using the direct inter-tool communication interface as an alternative to manual file transfer
- Integration of RF schematic and layout designs with ADS or AWR simulators
- Maintaining a local RF library to support a variety of commonly used RF elements
- Reducing design time with advanced RF Layout features such as automated stitching Vias, RF clearance rules, and route meanders
Who Should Attend
- Electrical Engineers
- Engineering Managers
- PCB Designers
- Design Managers
- RF Engineers
Bookings are closed for this event.