Date(s) - 01/17/2019
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Safety is paramount when working with electronic systems so standards organizations mandate safety checks to prevent electrical discharge. Unfortunately, manual inspections are error-prone and they struggle to detect violations as PCB design becomes more complicated. Automating the process can detect hard-to-find errors and save weeks off your PCB design time.
What You Will Learn
- Why creepage and clearance are important to measure
- How electrical safety checks can minimize PCB design iterations
- Which IEC standards HyperLynx DRC supports
- How HyperLynx DRC checks for creepage and clearance
- The benefits of integrating HyperLynx DRC with Xpedition
Who Should Attend
- PCB designers
- Layout engineers
- CAD teams responsible for signoff and review
Bookings are closed for this event.