Date(s) - 08/02/2018
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
PCB designs are becoming increasingly more dense and complex, and also more strictly constrained to design rules. This has made it more difficult to place and route these designs quickly and efficiently.
In this webinar we will provide an overview of the PADS® Professional routing environment and demonstrate how it combines ease-of-use with highly automated functionality to give engineers exceptional control over the creation of the most complex designs. We will highlight the Sketch Router technology that combines automatic routing power with user control during interactive editing operations, producing high-quality results with exceptional performance.
What You Will Learn
- The advantages of hierarchical planning & placement
- Effective correct-by-design constraint-driven routing
- Using auto-assisted interactive sketch routing to speed the design process
- High-speed routing with custom tuning patterns
Who Should Attend
- Electrical engineers and systems integrators
- PCB designers and managers
- CAD managers
Bookings are closed for this event.