Date(s) - 07/19/2018
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Signal Integrity simulation and modeling techniques are becoming more and more complex as signal speeds continue to increase. The 2D models used for lower frequencies are not as accurate when signals exceed 1 GHz.
In this webinar we will explore advanced simulation and modeling methods being used for these higher speed applications. Featuring HyperLynx Signal Integrity software, we address these complex high speed issues while still maintaining the ease-of-use that HyperLynz is known for.
What You Will Learn
- Simulation and modeling challenges for high speed designs
- The importance of accurately simulating return current
- Using the 3D modeling available with HyperLynx GHZ
- Automatic 3D area extraction and modeling with the Full-wave Solver
- Using “Power-aware” IBIS models for DDRx analysis
Who Should Attend
- HW Engineers
- PCB Designers
- Engineers responsible for SI and EMI
Bookings are closed for this event.