HDL Designer combines deep analysis capabilities, advanced creation editors, and complete project and flow management, to deliver a powerful HDL design environment that increases the productivity of individual engineers and teams (local or remote) and enables a repeatable and predictable design process.
HDL Designer is a powerful HDL-based environment which delivers new approaches to design today’s most complex FPGAs and ASICs. HDL Designer is used worldwide by individual engineers and engineering teams to create, analyze and manage the design of these amazing devices.
HDL Designer accelerates the productivity and predictability of the project by automating many flows and tasks.
- Manages complex ASIC or FPGA designs in VHDL, Verilog and SystemVerilog
- Accelerates RTL Reuse
- Extensive design checking rules and rulesets
- Interactive HDL visualization and creation tools
- Automatic documentation features and reporting
- Intelligent debug and analysis
- Concurrent design entry and checking
Design and Reuse
- Quickly assess reused code quality and increase design understanding
- Efficiently create RTL designs using text, tables, and graphics
- Interactively manage design flow and all project data
- Rapidly produce documentation
- Accelerate IP repository population
- Manage and understand code relationships
- Accelerate language proficiency and results
- Summarize and quantify code characteristics
- Automate and simplify data management
- Design, measure and document for practical code reuse