10 Tips for Streamlining PCB Thermal Design
The risk of not identifying thermal issues early in electronics PCB design is increased cost and delays from late stage rework or complete design re-spin.
In this whitepaper learn more about the advantages of earlier thermal design evaluation using simulation and the value of tightly integrating thermal analysis and simulation processes with electronics and mechanical design workflows to ensure your electronics thermal design process is both accurate, and efficient.
What you will learn
- Why PCB Thermal Design is important
- How to optimize the PCB layout early on to help resolve thermal issues
- Why you should use 3D component models before package selection
- Considering heatsinks and board heat dissipation early
- The benefits of tight ECAD-MCAD workflow processes and data sharing throughout different development phases