Electromagnetic design and verification for PCB, packaging, RFIC, MMIC, and planar antenna designs.
HyperLynx® presents a full-wave 3D EM design and verification solution that meets the stringent demands of complete package, PCB and circuit-level simulation and modeling.
Its method-of-moments implementation incorporates automatic 3D geometry model creation, full support for modeling entire interconnect paths on package and board (including bond wires, solder balls and bumps, vias and routing traces), proprietary non-uniform mesh generation and adaptive curve fitting.
Using HyperLynx 3D EM, your engineers can create EM-accurate simulations without requiring structure simplification, ensuring precise results.
- Accurate results — HyperLynx 3D EM is a Method of Moments, full-wave, 3D field solver
- High-capacity engine — finds EM coupling design flaws that are otherwise hard to find
- Scalable — combine multiple engines to increase simulation throughput and accelerated EM design closure
- Push-button geometry output from HyperLynx SI GHz BoardSim and Expedition PCB
- Design optimization and tuning with FastEM.
How 3D Modeling Can Maximize Accuracy in SerDes Design